Saturday, September 10, 2016
Five Favorite Episodes of "ONCE UPON A TIME": Season Two (2012-2013)
Below is a list of my top five favorite episodes from Season Two of "ONCE UPON A TIME". The series was created by Edward Kitsis and Adam Horowitz:
FIVE FAVORITE EPISODES OF "ONCE UPON A TIME": Season Two (2012-2013)
1. (2.16) "The Miller's Daughter" - While Regina Mills and her mother Cora hunt for Rumpelstiltskin's dagger in Storybrooke in this spine-tingling episode, Cora's back story as a poor miller's daughter who becomes the wife of a prince is revealed in flashbacks.
2. (2.10) "The Cricket Game" - Following Cora and Captain Hook's arrival in Storybrooke, the former set about framing Regina for Archie Hooper's "murder" in an effort to emotionally break the former mayor. Snow White and Charming disagree over how to handle the captured Evil Queen in the Fairy Tale Land flashbacks.
3. (2.05) "The Doctor" - The true identity of Dr. Victor Whale is revealed to be Dr. Frankenstein, when he attempts to resurrect Regina's long dead fiancé in an effort to make a bargain with her. Flashbacks reveal Rumpelstiltskin's manipulations of a young Regina that prove to have major consequences.
4. (2.22) "And Straight Until Morning" - Regina and the Charmings join forces to prevent Storybrooke from being destroyed by the former mayor's magical trigger, stolen by anti-magic vigilantes Greg Mendell and Tamara in this surprisingly interesting season finale.
5. (2.14) "Manhattan" - Emma Swan, Henry Mills and Rumpelstiltskin's search for the latter's son in Manhattan results in a major surprise for all three. Flashbacks reveal Rumpelstiltskin's encounters with a blind seer, whose predictions will harbor consequences for the former.